Latest posts by Jessica Peatross, MD (see all)
- Magnesium: The One Mineral That Can Change Your Life - March 3, 2016
- How Overeating Leads to Colon Cancer - January 24, 2016
- The Pesky Pests That Cause Disease: What You Can Do About It - January 8, 2016
PINEAPPLE FOR THE WIN!
Do you guys understand why healthcare workers and scientists don’t believe diet can heal more effectively than pills? It is because they often study one specific nutrient. The sum is greater than the parts in the natural world. You cannot study one part of a plant and expect it to behave as the whole! These studies are also designed by Pharmaceutical companies. Why would they want you to know celery juice lowers blood pressure or pineapple can ward off inflammation when they have metoprolol and prednisone? These suppress natural immunity & produce a host of other side effects. They’re hoping you run to “asleep” medical doctors for more of their synthetic poison.
Bromelain, found in pineapples, is a protein-digesting enzyme that has been found to be superior to the toxic chemotherapy agent 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) (used often in colon cancer) in preclinical research.
Guys don’t throw out the stem! It contains the most bromelain which has been shown beneficial in:
- Breast cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Brain cancer
- Immune Disorders
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Liver Damage
- Lung Cancer
- Heart Attack
- Thrombosis + more!
Moreover, the entire nutrient cocktail in pineapple is:
1. A Rich Source of Melatonin (found in pineal gland-the secret to enlightenment): Pineapple is a rich source of melatonin & even beats bananas & oranges in its content.
Pineapple Leaf Has Anti-Diabetic Properties: don’t waste your food! ?The leaf has been studied to have insulin-sensitizing & anti-diabetic properties.
2. Pineapple Leaves for Cholesterol: Preclinical research indicates that pineapple leaves modulate cholesterol synthesis in a manner similar to statins like toxic Lipitor, but without the hundreds of known adverse health effects of the statin drugs (like rhandomyolysis and muscle breakdown)
Pineapple Juice Deactivates Rotavirus Transmission: Pineapple juice, due to its low pH & culminative effect of the nutrients, has been found to be effective at inactivating rotavirus. Rotavirus is a dangerous virus that can attack the respiratory tract of infants. Low pH helps to repopulate proper gut flora & activates immunity. Most immune cells are found in the gut!
Pineapples provide many known health benefits and are nature’s gifts.